Bored of your same old breakfast? Want to try something delicious and guilt free for a delicious Sunday morning breakfast in bed?
Our protein pancakes recipe are a perfect breakfast option! They taste delicious, are packed with protein, are completely dairy free and are so easy to make!
• 1 Banana
• 1 cup of Rolled Oats
• 1 cup of Coconut Milk (Or other non-dairy milk)
• 2 scoop of Plant-based Protein Powder
• Rice Bran Spray Oil
• Teaspoon of Chia Seeds
• Sugar-Free Maple Syrup
• Blend Banana, Milk, Oats and Protein Powder in blender or nutri bullet.
• Heat Pan & Spray With Oil
• Fry untill golden brown
• Serve with chopped banana, blueberries, chia seeds and Maple Syrup
• Tip – We recommend using a plant based Protein Powder in Vanilla Flavour for best results!