HEALTHY, NUTRITIOUS & DELICIOUS
Attention all Mexican lovers!
Have we got a healthy & tasty dish for you!
WHAT YOU NEED
– Garlic Paste
- Garlic Olive Oil
- Black Beans
- Brown Rice
- 1½ Cups Cooked Chickpeas
- Drizzle Olive Oil (or other neutral oil)
- ½ Tsp Salt
- ½ Tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1 Tsp Chili Powder
- ⅛ Tsp Turmeric
- ½ Tsp Oregano
– Rye OR Wholemeal wrap
– ABC Sweet Soy Sauce
1) Prepare the base: Place avocado into a bowl & mash up with a fork. Add 2 Tablespoons of lemon, Some salt + Garlic paste to desired taste. Combine & mix together, then place into the fridge until ready to serve
2) Place your garlic oil in the pan with you chopped up onions
3) Place your beans in a large bowl & rinse until water is clear. Do not leave to soak in water. Preheat oven to 200. In a bowl, toss chickpeas, oil, and spices until chickpeas are evenly coated. On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, bake chickpeas for 15 minutes. When done, remove from oven and let cool.
4) Chop up your kale & place in a side bowl then heat up your rice in the microwave
5) Combine black beans with your onions, stir & then add rice.
6) Pour ABC sauce over your mixture till combined & simmer on a low heat
7) Place your kale into a separate pan with garlic oil. When it starts to cook, poor abc sauce on top. Once wilted take out of the pan and place into a bowl.
8) Place your rye wraps into the microwave for 30 seconds
9) Turn off the stove, grab your guac & get ready to serve it up!!!!
In this meal you have not consumed one animal product – this goes to show that delicous meals can be made without them!
By eating this meal you have contributed to saving an animals life + made yours healthier.
We hope you love this recipe!!